Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, my new 2020 CLA 45s with only 870km on the clock started making a hissing noise coming from the central airvents when the airon is switched on and it does not blow cold anymore? Tried reseting the aircon but still the same? Anybody with similar problem?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Welcome to the CLA Forum @Merc1973 :)
As littleblack suggests, inspect all functions of your CLA and make a warranty service appointment based on loaner availability and get them all taken care of in 1 swoop together with the a/c..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcome Geo K, will be making the appointment on Monday, really hope that it could be sorted out and that it is not something too serious.

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
several brand new 2020s with ac issues now ... well at least it draws attention away from the water pump
hope yours gets sorted out

·
Registered
1,241 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
several brand new 2020s with ac issues now ... well at least it draws attention away from the water pump
hope yours gets sorted out
Hi jmc, really hope they can sort this out quickly,just hope mine doesn't start with the waterpump issue, if there are quite a lot of 2020's with a/c problems, hopefully by now they know what the problem is, hope so.

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
what this about water pumps on 2020
Oh i was referring to water pumps going out in the 14s like ant prints on an ant hill
Hopefully they sorted that out with the vendors this round

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Guys, my new 2020 CLA 45s with only 870km on the clock started making a hissing noise coming from the central airvents when the airon is switched on and it does not blow cold anymore? Tried reseting the aircon but still the same? Anybody with similar problem?
I had the same issue. Took it back to dealer, they added Freon. My issue was resolved.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What worries me, I noticed two rather big oily stains on my garage floor where the CLA was parked, (more to the left front of the car), could it maybe be from the aircon compressor? Anyway the car is currently at the dealership, hopeful they will sort it out soon.

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
The ac comp is on the belt side so front right (?)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Leaks was definitely from the left side, maybe it leaked onto the protection covers on the righthand side and then dripped onto the floor from the left, not sure, but the vehicle is still at the dealership, hopeful for some news today.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Guys! Dealership found a small damaged seal and replaced it, refilled the gas and replaced the compressor oil and the problem was sorted!!;)(y)CLA is happy again!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts