Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea on release date or ballpark price. I think we are only gettin the cla45s. Have heard 100k to 131k for it.
Not sure how feasible this is.

·
Registered
245 Posts
My Stealership told me they would be in the starting ballpark range of $108,000+ AUD, but you know what its like when you start adding options! I was sold on the AMG CLA45S, but with that price range I'm seriously considering a C43 or (please don't hit me) an Audi S or RS model or even an Alpine ($110k)....

·
Registered
2,236 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Gutted that we aren’t getting the shooting brake - I was thinking of rolling mine over to the updated version -

·
Registered
220 Posts
Any idea on release date or ballpark price. I think we are only gettin the cla45s. Have heard 100k to 131k for it.
Not sure how feasible this is.
A fully specced CLA45S with all the options is around $135 (price went up jan 2020) depending what state you are.

Only 45Ss coming. No 45. And for CLA the wagon is likely bit not confirmed.

Base car is $110K plus stamp duty/ORC

Options

CLA45S

HUD $790
AMG Aero $2490
AMG Seats $3290
AMG sound $690
Climatised Seats $790
Metallic paint $1190
AMG Silver/Black Trim $290

(These prices might have increased a little since 1st Jan)

·
Registered
14 Posts
^thanks. are those all the options available for the 45s ?
i understand there are more options, but most of them are standard given its the 45s variant.
i had a play with the car configureator. is it cool.
Mercedes-Benz Car Configurator - build a cla45s in german
Build Your Own 2019 AMG CLA 45 Coupe - build a cla45 in english (but can spec it to a S) to give you an idea of cost.
both are good as give you an indication of the pckages options available for the car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts