Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I’m new to the forum. My 2020 45s started developing some bad issues..feels like the turbo just doesn’t kick in, oil is heating up to 100 degrees, pops and bangs are gone and feels like the transmission is not changing gears properly. Official Dealer just checked it out, couldn’t find the issue. Check engine was on for a day then gone.. :( bought it brand new and I’m only at 5000 km. Anybody has any idea what this could be? Thank you!

·
Registered
12,506 Posts
Their quick test printouts should have historic error codes noted ... cuz the ecu pulled power so something went nuts

·
Registered
12,506 Posts
actually not daft at all
a lot of gibberishes are centered around weak batteries ...

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
There are so many computers/sensors inside a car today, talking to each other, sometimes it just for whatever reason, simply goes haywire. and then resets itself and goes back to normal.

Simple things like the blindspot sensor/indicator, for whatever reason, a few years ago, goes nuts, and started blinking and does not sense any cars on it's side. then I stopped the car for dinner, came back out, restarted the car and it was back to normal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts