Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a 2020 CLA 250. (Feb 2020) Missed the stop production cut-off date of Dec 2019 on the Jupiter Red, had to take Patagonia Red. Any thoughts on the difference between the two and are there any pics showing the two colors side by side?

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
Oh man ... Pat red was the colour I wanted way back when in 2014
Jup red is nice though Pat red has more depth
Dig up the 2014 series promo pix online with Pat red tag line and you shall see

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just ordered a 2020 CLA 250. (Feb 2020) Missed the stop production cut-off date of Dec 2019 on the Jupiter Red, had to take Patagonia Red. Any thoughts on the difference between the two and are there any pics showing the two colors side by side?
When do you take delivery, I ordered a Patagonia Red cla 35 amg in November 2019 & delivery is now mid May 2020. Same paint problems as they had in 2014 when it was first introduced. In the U.K, Patagonia Red is almost being rationed despite its £795 price tag.
Wasn’t told about the extended lead times when I ordered or I probably wouldn’t have gone ahead.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Should be worth the wait ... seems like a lovely colour
I really hope so, but the dealership was trying to reduce my part ex price big time. After hefty discussion & arguments and me telling them to cancel and refund , my part ex agreements stands. However , who would delete a hugely popular colour like Jupiter Red and replace it with a colour they can’t deliver for a second time. I guess it’s because in the U.K. Jupiter Red was a no cost option & Patagonia is £795. Greedy buggers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I really hope so, but the dealership was trying to reduce my part ex price big time. After hefty discussion & arguments and me telling them to cancel and refund , my part ex agreements stands. However , who would delete a hugely popular colour like Jupiter Red and replace it with a colour they can’t deliver for a second time. I guess it’s because in the U.K. Jupiter Red was a no cost option & Patagonia is £795. Greedy buggers.
Every picture of Patagonia looks very different, depending on the light.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts