Mercedes CLA Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
It really does look classy & am waiting for some sun to take pictures. Colour is a very personal thing, good job we don’t all like the same 😀😀. In response to a previous comment from somebody , no colour will age well if it is not looked after. If you had any sense you would not pay a premium price & then neglect it,
Hey the most important thing is that you, the buyer and owner of the Pentagonia Red CLA, love it. What some of us third party folks say means nothing and should not deter you from liking it or insult your choice for it. As the saying goes, "One man's meat is another man's poison". But as much as I can see your enthusiasm for the P Red, not sure why is it important for you to try to convince the general public to agree with you. If its a beautiful colour to you, then that's all that matters... to you.... :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey the most important thing is that you, the buyer and owner of the Pentagonia Red CLA, love it. What some of us third party folks say means nothing and should not deter you from liking it or insult your choice for it. As the saying goes, "One man's meat is another man's poison". But as much as I can see your enthusiasm for the P Red, not sure why is it important for you to try to convince the general public to agree with you. If its a beautiful colour to you, then that's all that matters... to you.... :)
[/QUOT
Not trying to convince anybody about anything cos I don’t care what you or anybody thinks of the car or colour. The general public are not involved, it is a small circle of people asking about Patagonia Red because hardly anyone has actually seen the colour on a vehicle and were asking for peoples thoughts & opinions. Maybe you should read the older posts !

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Looks beautiful. The denim blue is a nice color on 2020 as well although I still like my clean white :). I was tempted at the bright sunshine taxi cab yellow though ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks beautiful. The denim blue is a nice color on 2020 as well although I still like my clean white :). I was tempted at the bright sunshine taxi cab yellow though ;)
Thank you,I saw the Denim Blue in the showroom before I ordered mine. It’s a very nice colour but I just thought it would look very dull with a little bit of dust etc, but I guess every colour does. My last 2 Mercs have been white & it shows all the body contours beautifully & well as every bit of dirt 😀😀 and I was fed up of cleaning it every time I used it. Had a black one too but too difficult to clean. Surprisingly initially I liked the yellow but an too old for that.😂

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Still gotta see the taxi yellow in person
Could be helluva uber

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Yea I really liked the yellow since it turns heads but I was worried I might grow tired of it or regret it later.

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Thats what some sales folks said about the violet back in early 2014 ... guess that prediction didnt hold

Is it more of a golden yellow with some metallic or is it flat canary yellow?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thats what some sales folks said about the violet back in early 2014 ... guess that prediction didnt hold

Is it more of a golden yellow with some metallic or is it flat canary yellow?
It’s £595 extra in the U.K, so I am guessing it may be a kind of metallic.

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
But then a bright red full length racing stripe may fix that old tired look ...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts