Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an update from my dealer, build still scheduled for 3rd week in Sept for my '22 CLA 45. Sent me a screenshot from the order tool. Few questions

1) When is a VIN assigned? Doesn't show a VIN yet.
2) What is the typical from build to Brunswick, GA shipping time?

Hoping the date holds, has been solid since we locked the order early July.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have you been told what options will be missing from your car due to part shortages? Also which ones will be installed later?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you been told what options will be missing from your car due to part shortages? Also which ones will be installed later?
No news on anything missing at this point. But I went pretty light on options. Also the my22 order guide had a number of alternate options that account for some of the shortages (like a multimedia pkg minus the augmented reality nav).

But my options really were just paint, aero, wheels, steering wheel (and drive unit) burmeister, wireless charging --- nothing too fancy.

Couldn't bring myself to buy a $75K+ CLA45...but low $60s felt right.

·
Registered
10 Posts
No news on anything missing at this point. But I went pretty light on options. Also the my22 order guide had a number of alternate options that account for some of the shortages (like a multimedia pkg minus the augmented reality nav).

But my options really were just paint, aero, wheels, steering wheel (and drive unit) burmeister, wireless charging --- nothing too fancy.

Do you have a copy of the 2022 order guide that you could share?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like we have an exact production date now of October 5; should have a VIN in the next few days -- lets see if it sticks. 🤞

·
Registered
25 Posts

I think the 595 watt 12 speakers Burmester speakers have been deleted from all 2022 CLA now...and replaced by 200ish watt 10 speakers instead, at least in Canada

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think the 595 watt 12 speakers Burmester speakers have been deleted from all 2022 CLA now...and replaced by 200ish watt 10 speakers instead, at least in Canada
Well that's not something I wanted to hear. The Burmester stereo in Merc's compact cars already gets criticized. I couldn't imagine a system with half the power... 😭

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well that's not something I wanted to hear. The Burmester stereo in Merc's compact cars already gets criticized. I couldn't imagine a system with half the power... 😭
Yea....i know the Burmester isnt as good as other Merc, but still day and night difference comparing to my previous 19 A250 200 watt speakers tbh, and trackpace, foot activated trunk will be missed from Canadian 2022 CLA as well

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yea....i know the Burmester isnt as good as other Merc, but still day and night difference comparing to my previous 19 A250 200 watt speakers tbh, and trackpace, foot activated trunk will be missed from Canadian 2022 CLA as well
My car should be built next week... I'm just waiting to see the build sheet to know what actually got installed.

Based on the updated package list from the Dealer I already know I should he missing the following:

Augmented Reality navigation
AMG track pace app
Foot opening of trunk
wireless charging

The order form still says Burmester stereo... but that doesn't stop them for not installing it on the production line. I guess we'll see what options the car has when I take delivery!

·
Registered
25 Posts
My car should be built next week... I'm just waiting to see the build sheet to know what actually got installed.

Based on the updated package list from the Dealer I already know I should he missing the following:

Augmented Reality navigation
AMG track pace app
Foot opening of trunk
wireless charging

The order form still says Burmester stereo... but that doesn't stop them for not installing it on the production line. I guess we'll see what options the car has when I take delivery!
Hopefully it will be produced in time without missing any parts, are you in Vancouver too?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts