Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
People have to learn to respect the judicial system. If her parents would have done a better job teaching her manners and respect -- she wouldn't have been in court in the first place. She got what she deserved, maybe she'll learn a lesson. If not, another career criminal that we'll be paying for, for decades :(

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok ok.... hear me out... im playing the Devils advocate now...
in the beginning few seconds the Judge says Bye Bye and the Girl say Adios... (which means Good-Bye in Spanish)
it was the Judge who got affended by his own in security... just my humble opinion
i really didnt think the Girl meant any harm saying Adios...
but the Judge called her back and raised bail to 10K and i would have been Pee ddd off tooOOOo!
she shouldnt have used any fowl language and could have apologized therefore Kissing the Judges Behind...
...the world has become very different since my Love In days of the 1960's....
what a difference time makes... its hard to believe ive been there and done that...
now my only hope is DRIVING MY NEW CLA AROUND TOWN! JE JE JE
:serious:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
YEAH but the Judge himself had an Additude and said Adios back to her after her sentence... does 2 wrongs make it right?
i still feel the Judge was in the wrong...
and from hearing his voice, i sense hes of Latin decent and maybe didnt like to be spoken to in spanish...
just my 2 cents worth...

watch it again....heres more footage... i think the Judge is trying to provoke her with his authority ....
years ago i had a client who was a Judge and thought he was Gods right hand man cause he could sentence and had the last word...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts