Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My 2014 45AMG currently has 415 wheel HP (4" alpha intake, no cat downpipe and tune). I'm looking for advise on my next performance upgrade(s) to get into the 500 wheel range. Upgraded Tial wastegate and re-tune help me out any? Fuel pump upgrade?

thanks,

Ed

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
wheel/suspension upgrades probably next to make use of that extra power?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi,

My 2014 45AMG currently has 415 wheel HP (4" alpha intake, no cat downpipe and tune). I'm looking for advise on my next performance upgrade(s) to get into the 500 wheel range. Upgraded Tial wastegate and re-tune help me out any? Fuel pump upgrade?

thanks,

Ed
you ll need only ams fuel pump and 500 will be no problem.
what do you have for parts to get 414 whp?
thanks,C

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you ll need only ams fuel pump and 500 will be no problem.
what do you have for parts to get 414 whp?
thanks,C
I currently have a Alpha 4" intake, Alpha cat-less downpipe and an aggressive tune. I'm looking to do the PURE550 turbo upgrade and meth-water injection and maybe a fuel pump..

·
Registered
185 Posts
What do you do about check engine light with catless dp?
What tune and what whp and wlbs you got?
Thanks, c

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do you do about check engine light with catless dp?
What tune and what whp and wlbs you got?
Thanks, c
The tuner tuned it out for me. It made around 400whp and used a local tuner (Kevin Baldi of Lab Workx in nj)

·
Registered
185 Posts
The tuner tuned it out for me. It made around 400whp and used a local tuner (Kevin Baldi of Lab Workx in nj)
Very cool, i would like to see a photo of dyno pull if possible to see the numbers.
so check engine on or off and if its off, did they use some kind of spacer on the 02 sensor?
thanks,
c

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very cool, i would like to see a photo of dyno pull if possible to see the numbers.
so check engine on or off and if its off, did they use some kind of spacer on the 02 sensor?
thanks,
c
NO 02 spacer needed! Just a good tune. I am having a meth injection system installed next week, re tune and dyno. I will upload the results.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts