Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now we need the full options/package list or the configurator to go up.

i want to price this out to stay below my $60k limit.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That's a bit higher than I would have liked it to be, but it has the looks and hopefully the performance as well. And that interior! Mmmmmm I love it :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
That's a bit higher than I would have liked it to be, but it has the looks and hopefully the performance as well. And that interior! Mmmmmm I love it :)
+1 I was hoping after you add in all the options, total cost would be below $50k.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I wish the CLA was a bit smaller. It's 6.7" longer than the S3 sedan, and it's also bigger than the current C-Class.
Wish the Audi came with dual-clutch though..
The A3 and S3 come with S-tronic, audi's version of dual-clutch, isn't it?

·
Registered
730 Posts
For the motoring-enthusiast, I believe you can get away w/ just a few options/packages for the CLA45 AMG to the tune (no pun intended) of $3k-$4k. I'm sure some of the standard CLA250 options/packages are standard on the AMG version (ie. 4Matic, Sports Package, etc), and there's really no reason to bloat such a highly-tuned spec' w/ various inane tech & creature comforts. Should be able to get in the low-low $50k's pre-TTL, and hopefully some concession thru discounting & negotiating when sealing-the-deal.

And then, there's always wait a year or so & get it for 50% off MSRP! :D (all-in-humour, well- kinda/sorta!)

For $55k out-the-door (well-equipped) the CLA45 AMG is very tempting for me, admittedly... if it wasn't for the (likely) cost prohibitive maint'/service of an AMG model & the (presumable) nose-bleed depreciation! :eek:

Once again, I'm all-over-the-place w/ this CLA bidness... a moderately-equipped Northern Lights Violet w/ Brown Leather for $36k pre-TTL, a non-optioned Jupiter Red w/ Ash MB-Tex for $30k pre-TTL, or a lightly-equiped CLA45 AMG for $50k pre-TTL! :eek:

Also, price of CLA is $48,375 w/ destination charge.
Making it start at $49k'ish pre-TTL, which is what I had thought as well. MB & their semantics (CLA will be less than $30k, the AMG will be less than $50k, etc)... :p

·
Registered
288 Posts
Lets not forget that assuming this AMG is similar to other AMG models, you will NOT pay MSRP -- in fact, you should be getting a good $4 or $5k off MSRP. So those of you still trying to get this under a price point, just consider the MSRP a starting point -- not the final price :)
lets hope so :). Looking on truecar at the C63 AMG, people are still paying slightly above invoice for the car and not much off of MSRP, which means dealers dont really discount that car. Maybe the story will be different with the CLA45 AMG...

·
Registered
120 Posts
I hope so as well! Would 4matic be standard in the AMG model though? Cuz probably to cut down the cost I mightnjust go with MBTex and scratch the sunroof and since i wanted tongonfor cirrus white, ill be able to cut cost from that too! Main thing i need is the projector headlights, media package and the harman kardon sound system!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm not sure how it is in the States, but I know for sure the demand in my city will cause the price to be ~msrp, until for a while at least haha.

And yes, 4Matic on the AMG.

·
Registered
730 Posts
As mentioned above by Disoblige, 4Matic will be standard on the CLA45-AMG (can you imagine the torque-steer from a boosted 360+ hp!?!)... :eek:

What I'm not sure of is the interior trim, as the latest images show AMG-specific seats & a cabin w/ contrast stitching, piping, inserts, trim, and CF. I would've assumed such to be standard AMG fare, not an option (thus no MB-Tex as being standard). But, there's the disclaimer that some of the equipment shown in the pics may be Euro spec & N/A.

I do want those Turbo emblems on the fenders though, ha! :D

Out-of-the-box tangential thought: bronze-finished calipers would look great on Northern Lights Violet! :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
As mentioned above by Disoblige, 4Matic will be standard on the CLA45-AMG (can you imagine the torque-steer from a boosted 360+ hp!?!)... :eek:
Does anyone know the power split F/R for 4matic CLA250 and CLA45? I would hope it can send most of the power to the rear under hard acceleration.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Fair price for a quick, very good-looking car. The Audi competition is so devoid of style, it's such a shame that their designs are so bland.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Maximum of 50% goes to the back on the 250 and 45.

·
Registered
288 Posts
i thought today we would also be getting the final price list or dealer order guide for all the CLA models. I know the dealer guide we have already all seen isnt final...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts