5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've done a few things on my 2014 220d since the original post :
  • Chrome delete
  • Lights tint
  • Sequential turn signals
  • Front splitter
  • Brake caliper color

I'm done for this year. Next year I'm probably gonna add sideskirt extensions, and maybe add a roof spoiler.

Let me know what you think. Suggestions are welcome :)

Cloud Sky Wheel Tire Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light
Wheel Tire Holden commodore Vehicle Car

·
Registered
230 Posts
Looks great! Maybe you need to tint the front windows? I think cars look better with all windows tinted. I tinted mine all around even though it's not permissible where I live, it's been 8 years, never had a problem with police

·
Registered
2014 CLA 220 CDI
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great! Maybe you need to tint the front windows? I think cars look better with all windows tinted. I tinted mine all around even though it's not permissible where I live, it's been 8 years, never had a problem with police
Yeah I was thinking about it but the law here limits front windows tint to 30% and the windshield tint to 0%, so I didn't really like the idea of having multiple shades of tint and I've just settled for this. ...and I don't want to tint it against the law since I'm already being pulled over at least once per week, I think I'd land a ticket for tint quite fast 😅
Yours looks neat tho, love it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts