Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Long time stalker, first time poster.

Located in Melbourne, Australia and the proud owner of a 2020 Mountain Grey CLA250 4MATIC.

With the following mods:
HRE FF11 19x8.5 (Michelin PS4s 245/35)
Full Eventuri Intake

Looking to share information about modifications for the C118 :)

·
Registered
2021 AMG CLA 45 S Digital White w/Performance Package
346 Posts
Hello Oceg and welcome! Great looking vehicle in the Mountain Grey, my 2016 CLA250 that I just sold was in that colour, just loved it.

Reactions: Oceg

·
Registered
395 Posts
hello and welcome, nice wheels not to sure on the claims of the Full Eventuri Intake, but looks good , what's it sound like ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hello and welcome, nice wheels not to sure on the claims of the Full Eventuri Intake, but looks good , what's it sound like ?
I have badly written a review for the Eventuri intake which is still pending approval.

To summarise performance, I personally don't think there is any performance gain without a tune. But despite that, passengers in my car said that it has made more power. The throttle response is 100% better than the OEM 250 intake. The noise of the intake is mind boggling. It's loud and stupidly fun. You can hear everything that is happening under the hood. I might try to make a video showing the sound of the intake.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very nice rims! Which ET are them? Do you have any rubbing issues in speed bumpers etc?

Is it the car lowered?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice rims! Which ET are them? Do you have any rubbing issues in speed bumpers etc?

Is it the car lowered?
I believe the offset is 47 or 43. Don't really remember the exact number but it's around there.

The car is on H and R lowered springs and I haven't had any issues with rubbing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts