Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
So, being beige- that's the optional leather interior or MB-Tex? It looks great!

A Cirrus White CLA & beige leather w/ black Ash-wood trim... hmm, or mmm! :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
That's similar to what I want too.

I want a standard white CLA with those sport wheels and without sunroof, and with ash leather/ash wood trim. I think the trim shown in those pictures is the regular Anthracite, not the ash wood. Although I could be wrong.

·
Registered
730 Posts
JoeyO, you like the stand-alone option 18" wheels? I'm more keen to the Sports Package 18's, though they lkely won't be offered ala'carte.

Yups- that's the standard anthracite trim above, I just thought black Ash-wood would go well w/ that coloured interior.

Isn't the Ash coloured interior more of a light grey? I really need to see a dozen or so CLAs lined-up w/ every exterior finish & interior colour offered! :D

My fav' MB exterior/interior colour combo offered was the CLS 500/550 Designo w/ a graphite-titanium exterior (similar to the CLAs Mountain Grey Metallic) & Porcelain Leather (similar to the "beige" leather of the CLA, assuming that's what it is in the the pics above) w/ Black Lacquer Piano Trim (similar to the CLAs black Ash wood).

With that said... grrr & another grrr that I already have a dark grey car!?! :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts