·
Registered
1,112 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
This one too !!

Hi David,

This seems to be exactly my case on the video, the image of the menus is the same as mine, and the options when he opens the phone menu are the same as well...
But I dont know, its big money if it does work...

At the my MB oficial service the don't know this update, or they simply don't want to know...

·
Super Moderator
1,825 Posts
300$ is the same as MB, so dealer is the most reliable in this case.

But for AutoSVS, i still waiting to see what the bill will be. For now, it was 20$ for shipping and nothing for the product...

·
Registered
6 Posts
stay away, bricked my radio had to go to the dealer for radio reprogramming. I'm getting hardware device from navtool. it will alow me to add front camera and carplay. you can check them out www.navtool.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for your answer, however, I'm looking for an official way to do it...
I've read somewhere that OBD aftermarket solutions can give you software problem and radio malfunctions.

But mainly because, my car is CLA220 from April 2016, MB said that the models after 12/2015 can get this function so, why can't I get an official brand solution for it?
This is really getting my nerves out...
It seems my car has everything needed, has the USB ports, the 8'' screen, even the info menus on the radio mentions carplay application so, I don't understand why is this so hard and confusing!?

However, thanks again for your answer.

·
Super Moderator
1,825 Posts
stay away, bricked my radio had to go to the dealer for radio reprogramming. I'm getting hardware device from navtool. it will alow me to add front camera and carplay. you can check them out www.navtool.com
Can you explain your issues ? It was OBD activation think too ?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts