Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I noticed a lot of people talking about purchasing the car but never really about how much they have been paying. I like getting a general consensus/average before going to a dealer so I have the upper hand. Can anyone provide any additional info on this?

Certain banks like PenFed offer 1000$ incentives for financing through them with 0.99% apr for 48mo, anyone getting any better deals than this?

·
Registered
500 Posts
I have seen people say $38K to $41k. I just cannot wrap my head around buying CLA250 for $41k , when I can get a 2012 new look BMW 740i sport with 28000 miles for the same $41k with all the excess luxury and a Top Gear UK favorite

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have seen people say $38K to $41k. I just cannot wrap my head around buying CLA250 for $41k , when I can get a 2012 new look BMW 740i sport with 28000 miles for the same $41k with all the excess luxury and a Top Gear UK favorite
I saw something similar the other day with less miles and thought wow the 7 series don't hold there value very well.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I saw something similar the other day with less miles and thought wow the 7 series don't hold there value very well.
I think what you seeing is that BMW 7 series for avrg people have is not obtainable and so not many sold in large volumes and in there goes the price down

1 - 4 of 4 Posts