Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone added the led running lights? have bi-xenon but would like to diy running lights. need to know what is involved--drilling, wiring, removing front wheels, etc. any pointers appreciated. would like to get generic lights on ebay. many to choose from. thanks

·
Registered
310 Posts
Where would you even add them? The vents have scoops on them already

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
im confused... bixenon do have DRL.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mine has led around the headlights but do not come on during daylight. i have on auto light setting. is there any other setting to have them on?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
hmm could you please send a picture if possible?
what year is your car?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2014. 5 months old. seems i read that you could set the drl lights either on or off from the computer. have not found how to do that yet????

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
yup this is correct.
navigate in the center screen to SETTINGS.
then go to DRL, push OK, then ACTIVATE.
i have the same car... so you must have DRLs.

2014. 5 months old. seems i read that you could set the drl lights either on or off from the computer. have not found how to do that yet????

Reactions: pa4ul

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
yes--thank you well i tried this and my settings do not show lights or drl. only brightness for display. played with it a while but could not find in settings????? found it. done.

·
Registered
1 Posts
mine has led around the headlights but do not come on during daylight. i have on auto light setting. is there any other setting to have them on?
You need to {OK} DRL in LIGHTING item at Dashboard Settings to activate Day Running Light

1 - 12 of 12 Posts