Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some various pictures of different interior options. On many of your choices you have the ability to choose your interior color (ie, black/grey/brown leather) as well as interior trim in black or color matching.

Artico Grey Cloth

Artico Black Cloth

Crystal Grey Leather

Artico Beige Leather

Black Leather

Nut Brown Leather

And here is a shot of the Crystal Grey Leather w/Black Trim

·
Registered
730 Posts
Nut Brown Leather interior is resonating well w/ me. Odd I know- to go for a more luxo' look on a sporty ride!

I hope that it's configurable w/ exterior colours I like...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Love these photos of the interior of the CLA's !!! I'd very much enjoy sitting in any of these though I would prefer Grey .... I don't see a bad color in any of these shots !!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I personally don't like brown interiors. I like grey interiors, then black if possible. Sometimes if the grey is really light the only downside is it picks up dark smudges easily :(
I concur !! I like Black but I'm looking for a change and though I thought Grey would be good ..... there's a lot of Grey in the CLA interior from the pictures shown thus far ?? Thats a looot of smudges haaa !!! Guess only seeing this at the dealer would better provide that answer !

·
Registered
730 Posts
I have a graphite-grey interior & a black interior in my other vehicles. Recently, I've been cross-shopping late-model/pre-owned CLS550 & S550 models. The latter w/ tan/saddle coloured interiors & the former w/ beige/biscuit coloured interiors. I *think* I'm officially old... :D

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a graphite-grey interior & a black interior in my other vehicles. Recently, I've been cross-shopping late-model/pre-owned CLS550 & S550 models. The latter w/ tan/saddle coloured interiors & the former w/ beige/biscuit coloured interiors. I *think* I'm officially old... :D
Now all you need is to throw in some wood trim and you really _will_ be old! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts