Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After test driving a "snoozey" new 2014 Infiniti Q50 in New York, I drove down the block to the Mercedes Showroom to look into a CLA 45 AMG.
After a great discussion with Jeff R. , I configured my new car and left a deposit.

The time line works perfectly with the end of my 3 series BMW lease in March of 2014. Having been a long term BMW driver, I have patiently waited for something exciting to emerge from MB that would compare to Audi's and BMW's in the same performance and price range. I think this car will amply fill the ticket.

Looking forward to a test drive when one shows up for the US Open and Fashion Week in NYC. I will be on it with Jeff in a big way...

That's all folks...

·
Registered
534 Posts
After test driving a "snoozey" new 2014 Infiniti Q50 in New York, I drove down the block to the Mercedes Showroom to look into a CLA 45 AMG.
After a great discussion with Jeff R. , I configured my new car and left a deposit.

The time line works perfectly with the end of my 3 series BMW lease in March of 2014. Having been a long term BMW driver, I have patiently waited for something exciting to emerge from MB that would compare to Audi's and BMW's in the same performance and price range. I think this car will amply fill the ticket.

Looking forward to a test drive when one shows up for the US Open and Fashion Week in NYC. I will be on it with Jeff in a big way...

That's all folks...
Congrats - I'm getting the AMG and will be moving on from a BMW 135i.

Looking forward to the bump in hp with the Mercedes.

Although my BMW has 320 hp but hp is addictive :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts