Mercedes CLA Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Speaking of molars...A cheaper option is just buying a simple pick set. I bought a 4 pack at princess auto for $6.99 and the one tool fit perfectly in the little hole.

·
Registered
10,933 Posts
Speaking of molars...A cheaper option is just buying a simple pick set. I bought a 4 pack at princess auto for $6.99 and the one tool fit perfectly in the little hole.
yeah ... though the benz thing has that nice t handle for yanking purposes

good grief what did i just say? >:cool:

·
Registered
10,933 Posts
Anytime a pick or screw driver is involved that leaves marks scratches dents etc
The hook+pull method is the most efficient and the tools are pretty cheap on ebay etc

·
Registered
2 Posts
How hard is hard pull? none of them move a bit, the whole dashboard is moving forward and i fear it will break the dashboard
CLA250 2018

·
Registered
10,933 Posts
Its ok ... just do an impulse pull while pushing against the dash trim panel
Do tape up around the panel area and vent vanes to prevent scratch damage etc

·
Registered
2 Posts
i pulled with all my strength and the right one came out flying far because i pulled too hard, the left one is still not coming out.
For others who have CLA250, hopefully other models too, I found that by pulling the middle right air vent, you have access to screw that lock the dashboard that covers from middle left AC to far right AC. I took this panel off, and guess what, the 2 remaining air vent went out along with it.

So i don't need to play war against the left air vent because mine is impossible to remove. with precision tool or wire. Bad product.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts