Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen/heard if MB is going to sell the all-weather mats for the CLA anytime soon? Winter is about to start in CO in a few months and I'd like to replace mine soon. I've looked through the accessories pdf and didn't see it listed there. I may just have to buy some aftermarket ones from Costco to use in the meantime. :disappointed:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Has anyone seen/heard if MB is going to sell the all-weather mats for the CLA anytime soon? Winter is about to start in CO in a few months and I'd like to replace mine soon. I've looked through the accessories pdf and didn't see it listed there. I may just have to buy some aftermarket ones from Costco to use in the meantime. :disappointed:
Check weather tech

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
546 Posts
As mentioned, they do not have them, nor are they listed for development at this time. They did take my e-mail and will alert me to when they are in production. My suggestion would be for everyone to call and they will get things going.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mats did not snap in as they do not match up. However, if you remove the original mats they don't slide or shift in any manner plus they look great. I'm sure the dealer will let you try before you buy . Rear mats fit great

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just a little FYI on pricing...

I called the dealer to place the order since they owe me the mats as part of the deal and the price for both is $185. It's a bit more expensive than the all weather mats I got for my C300 which was $115 for all 4. I hope the quality is the same if not better. Also, they will not be available until November 1st.

·
Registered
97 Posts
FYI. Weathertech Digital Fit is now available for the CLA as of Friday October 11th, I believe.

Not sure if simply available for order, but will ship at a later date or what - reason I say this is because a local distributor said there isn't any inventory in the warehouse when he checked the system.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
It also looks like Weathertech came up with something. I see their FloorLiner DigitalFit product available. 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class | WeatherTech FloorLiner - car floor mats liner, floor tray protects and lines the floor of truck and SUV carpeting from mud, snow, water and dirt | WeatherTech.com

Has anyone seen better pics of the OEM ones?

Edit: Called Weathertech and they DO have them ready to ship. I'm waiting a few days hoping someone can get a hold of the OEM ones and post pics.
OEM version will not be released until the first week of November according to my dealership. I'll take some pics as soon as they give me my free ones. :)

Also, the weathertech ones are almost the same price as OEM.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Get OE weather mat...
My friend bought WeatherTech and had a very bad experience... horrible fitment, poor quality...
Were they the FloorLiner Digital Fit or the generic All Vehicle Mats because they make several types of floor mats.

I like the WeatherTech set for the CLA specifically because the liner for the rear seats is one piece that covers the middle hump.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
1 - 20 of 165 Posts