Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just got a CLA 250. I am wondering how I can drive around with the Ambient lights always on. I was playing around with the 12 colour wheel and the other options and somehow I was able to do it for a whole night. Now I cant seem to do it again ??

Do you guys know how to permanently leave on the Ambient Cabin Lighting.

Thank You!

·
Registered
37 Posts
i keep my headlights set to on 24/7 for safety and the fact i like the illuminated silver dials and the ambient light. you can also just set lights to auto and when its dark enough to see these features they should be illuminated.

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
when i enter / exit it's indeed nice to see what is where, avoids scratching things up etc
though when driving say in bad weather, can't see, loofy cars all around, ... not sure if ambients will help?
maybe it's just me ... I turn off all ambients and dim everything else down for night driving o_O

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Happen to have a lighting switch in an overhead panel?
Thanks boss. Yeah I didnt realize until just the other day it's because my switch by the overhead panel was switched off. I switched on at night while looking for something and seen all my lights come on 😂 thanks guys !!

·
Registered
37 Posts
when i enter / exit it's indeed nice to see what is where, avoids scratching things up etc
though when driving say in bad weather, can't see, loofy cars all around, ... not sure if ambients will help?
maybe it's just me ... I turn off all ambients and dim everything else down for night driving o_O
i keep the overall interior lighting just bright enough to see the console buttons lit at night but max the ambients and wish they were a bit brighter. also, in bottom of RV mirror only the right side little 'flood' illuminates the console area. does the left side function differently?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts