Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi is it possible to add ambient lighting to my cla 69 plate amg line , just purchased and have now realised it’s comes standard on the amg premier line ..
Been told it’s possible but not sure where to go .
many thanks

Essex area

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi is it possible to add ambient lighting to my cla 69 plate amg line , just purchased and have now realised it’s comes standard on the amg premier line ..
Been told it’s possible but not sure where to go .
many thanks

Essex area
There’s been another post about this. I really do find it madness that you could spend so much money on a car and NOT be aware of what you’re getting.

I feel for you as the disappointment when your realised it wasn’t there must have been horrible... but you just have to research these things.

In terms of adding it - I don’t think so. Certainly not the Mercedes factory fitted version... perhaps some kind of aftermarket solution but it’s not going to look the same.

The number of places the LEDs would need to be fitted would be crazy... several places in all the doors, in all the headrests, around and in the centre console, fully across the entire dash, inside the air vents, the foot wells, then even if you did have all those LEDs fitted somehow, the software in your car wouldn’t have the option to control the lights/colours.

No harm in asking Mercedes, but fairly certain you won’t be able to.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts