Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I have a 2018 CLA45 and I’m looking to buy some used AMG sport seats. Mine is optioned very well except it has the standard seats. I love the look of the sport seats and was curious if anyone has any they’d like to sell. Red accents are a plus. Both driver and passenger. If not, recommendations for aftermarket seats are also welcome. I’m in NJ, USA. I’m not looking to dump 3-4K on some seats like I’ve seen them going for on eBay. I will gladly send you my factory seats aswell.
Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Trip computer

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes, they look amazing but SO uncomfortable! Had them with red accent in my 2014 CLA 45. It was so uncomfortable that my petit wife hated it. Amd I wasn’t a fan as the car was my daily driver in busy traffic. When I ordered my new 2020 CLA AMG 45 I went with almost all options and packages except…the sports seats… have you tried driving more then few minutes in the sports seats? For those of you in the forum who love the seats, please don’t hate me 😁

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, they look amazing but SO uncomfortable! Had them with red accent in my 2014 CLA 45. It was so uncomfortable that my petit wife hated it. Amd I wasn’t a fan as the car was my daily driver in busy traffic. When I ordered my new 2020 CLA AMG 45 I went with almost all options and packages except…the sports seats… have you tried driving more then few minutes in the sports seats? For those of you in the forum who love the seats, please don’t hate me 😁
That’s how I feel about my seats now, mines heavily modified and rides pretty rough but I daily it. And after about 30-45 minutes I start squirming around in my seat to try and stretch to get comfortable lol.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
The standard seats are more comfy than the fancy set for daily drives ... an 8 hour trip is nothing for these seats (at least for me)
But the fancy amg ones are good for track days

·
Registered
CLA 200, 2016, 115kW/156HP
5 Posts
The standard seats are more comfy than the fancy set for daily drives ... an 8 hour trip is nothing for these seats (at least for me)
But the fancy amg ones are good for track days
I have sport seats in my CLA 200 and it was hard to get used to in the beginning, but after one 15 hour drive, I really started to like them. Only issue I have is that I start to get numb feelings in my legs after few hours so I need to stop and walk for a minute or two. In the end, at least they hold me pretty well in the corners while going aprox. 100 km/h

1 - 5 of 5 Posts