Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a bone stock 2014 CLA 45. While I do enjoy its performance I would appreciate a little more performance especially as it concerns throttle response. Since joining this group I have noticed there is no shortage of companies offering packages to improve the performance of the car. What I would like to know is if there is a preferred company and package that the majority of people here have and are happy with. I am located in Stuttgart Germany (yes, the HQ of MB) and am not able to send my ECU off for two weeks while it is programmed. If I could find a shop here in Stuttgart that has a chassis dyno and could do the install that would be ideal, however I am more than able to complete simple bolt-ons myself. I appreciate any and all feedback and consider myself to be lucky to be part of the AMG club.

·
Registered
75 Posts
same here and I just joined the community board. Do you know your budget limit for this build? As far as I know, both Wesitec and AMS are reputable companies. AMS is currently in the makes of making there own turbo upgrade for this car and they are known to make some of the fastest cars like there 2000hp GTR, setting lap time records. The guys at AMR are partners with AMS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts