Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Is it me or most NA (USA/CAN) reviewers are praising it and Euro Journo's don't like it or have harsher criticism.
What kills me especially is the Transmission debate...you have very good in NA and garbage tranny in Euro...

Guess where the hush money goes !! :money:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I kind of get the feeling that in Europe, they are much more into the whole car as a racing machine thing. Which is fine if you are in Germany :) With our 100 km speed limit and springtime potholes, we are much more practical in my opinion since we never really (legally) get to push the performance boundaries of our cars..

·
Registered
105 Posts
I kind of get the feeling that in Europe, they are much more into the whole car as a racing machine thing. Which is fine if you are in Germany :) With our 100 km speed limit and springtime potholes, we are much more practical in my opinion since we never really (legally) get to push the performance boundaries of our cars..
That what Circuit Gilles Villeneuve at 3am on a Wednesday morning is for ;-) Tested all my cars there so far...do a recon lap 1st then open it up !

·
Registered
339 Posts
I drove a rented Camry there in 2005....woo-hoo (not).

·
Registered
339 Posts
It's interesting that he praised the lack of road noise. This will not be the case with the run-flat tires that the Canadian cars will be delivered with. The B 250 also has these run-flats and the road roar is horrendous.

Otherwise the review seems pretty good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts