Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HK audio is included in premium1 package and I don't know if it is worth spending that much. I really don't need other features in premium package

When I had gone for test drive, I didn't spend much time to test the audio system.

How good is stock audio in CLA?. If it delivers decent sound, I would go without premium.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It sounds decent, better than my 10' 328I stock. If you are not a big sound system guy then I think you would be happy with stock one. I was considering getting the premium option but then I could spend that money on the after market speakers or the system later if I wanted. By the way, stock radio does not have voice command capability though.

·
Registered
97 Posts
It sounds decent, better than my 10' 328I stock. If you are not a big sound system guy then I think you would be happy with stock one. I was considering getting the premium option but then I could spend that money on the after market speakers or the system later if I wanted. By the way, stock radio does not have voice command capability though.
I heard and saw many post about the H/K audio system on forum saying it has good high voice or whatever that is or bla bla bla.
i'm just wondering if i'm a fans of Trance music, High music, Hip Pop music. the H/K will satisfy me right? i need the bassss

·
Registered
230 Posts
The standard system is the best standard system I have had in a car. The system delivers a decent amount of base up to a reasonably high volume in my opinion. I have had the optional cost systems in the past and to be honest would not upgrade the standard system unless it was a lot less than what MB want for the option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts