Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
So has anyone been working with Mercedes Benz of Oklahoma City? I went by yesterday to build my CLA and possibly pre-order it. First off, they were very rude. The salesman barely knew the name of the car and had no clue about it. I knew more about the car than anyone in there. When it was all said and done, I asked if they would be negotiating prices because I know of other dealers that have offered up to 3% off the MSRP. His response: "3%? No way, that will not be happening here." And that was it. I said thanks and walked out. Has anyone else had good luck with the dealers in Oklahoma?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I pre ordered my car from there and have had great response from them. My salesperson has been great. Ask for him, Michael Ward. He is very knowledgeable about the car. Good luck

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yukon OK, Edition 1

Been working with Michael Ward as well. Highly recommend him. He is really knowledgeable about what is known. Still several question marks but he said their official training happens later this month in Dallas.

Due to a very strong response so far I don't see many in any discount but can't hurt to try.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hello! I am an Oklahoma City local! I have yet to make my purchase. I was less than impressed with the dealership service in OKC. Their immediate response when I asked for any sort of deal on the car was no, the car is too in demand and such a low inventory. I was working with a newer sales guy and he has been calling and calling since I left. I guess the car hasn't sold in the last 3 weeks since I left! The best deal he has offered me so far is $200 off. I mentioned that I already had an offer on a identical vehicle for $500 off (first offer) from a Dallas dealership. He told me that dallas had $600 dollar dealer fees. I called and asked the dallas dealership and they said their doc fee was only $145. Grrrr! I am now considering just ordering a 2015 but I am not sure who to give my business to. Does anyone know of a dealership somewhat in the area (I will drive to Tulsa, Dallas, etc.) who might give me a better deal (or any deal) on an order? I thought car buying was going to be fun!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am a happy owner of a 2015 CLA purchased from Oklahoma City Mercedes-Benz. After patiently waiting for since early October, I picked it up on December 30! I love it!

Does anyone have any recommendations for maintenance in the OKC area (preferrable North OKC)? If you have used the dealership, how would you rate the service?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts