Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a CLA 250 with the sport package, but according to the US MB website say when you choose sport package you get bigger disc and painted caliper! So my question do you have to say what color you want it? Cuz when I ordered no one asked me and I thought its coming painted, but now I doubt about it! Any help?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
The calipers come painted grey with a Mercedes-Benz logo when you buy the sports package on the CLA250. The red calipers are reserved for the AMG model.

-Eric

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Eric! Great help! I wish I could order different color but either way looks cool with the MB logo! The color make a big different specially with those black rims we can't get in US :(! Thanks again Eric

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
My pleasure. You will be able to get the 19" black multispokes eventually. They'll be in the parts catalog along with all of the other CLA wheels in time. You just can't get them from the factory at the moment because they're exclusive to the AMG and Edition 1 cars.

-Eric

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh whoa that's good news cuz anyway later on I might get the black rims! It makes a huge difference on the car! I can't wait for it!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts