Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 CLA 250 Sport Package Plus and for the past 2 years I have been very picky about how rough it rides. It’s a beautiful car and I love it, I just hate how terribly it takes speed bumps and rough roads. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a suspension kit that will make it ride much smoother like an S-Class feel?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Welcome to the CLA Forum @Ponzyy :)
Suggested first step is to check your tire pressures on the fuel filler flap and driver's door pillar and adjust toward the lower range to help soften the ride.
Other members who have shared these same experiences will comment as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 2016 CLA 250 Sport Package Plus and for the past 2 years I have been very picky about how rough it rides. It’s a beautiful car and I love it, I just hate how terribly it takes speed bumps and rough roads. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a suspension kit that will make it ride much smoother like an S-Class feel?
Just replace the harsh springs with softer ones, you will enjoy every ride. I did it on my 2014 CLA 180 AMG and the difference is like light and day. You can search www.onlinecarparts.co.uk for softer/comfort springs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts