Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The subject pretty much says it all. Almost everything I've seen in red is the metallic one, and the only Jupiter red I've seen doesn't have the sport package. Anyone have a link to a Jupiter Red CLA with the sport package, or even the AMG in the same color?

Thanks,
Endaar

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the link. I had seen that though, and my understanding was the sport package included a different rear fascia. This seems to be the standard fascia. Is there a difference between the Urban (Euro) package and the Sport (US) package?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thank you for the link. I had seen that though, and my understanding was the sport package included a different rear fascia. This seems to be the standard fascia. Is there a difference between the Urban (Euro) package and the Sport (US) package?
May be that the US sport pack is the EUR "AMG-line" not the CLA 45AMG.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, reading through the US order guide and translating bits of the german site, I think you're right. Thanks.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Jupiter red w/ black interior & gun-metal wheels is a really hot combo, IMVHO...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the video Cysiam!

AngPogiAko - If you're from NY/NJ, you know that the vast majority of cars here are silver/gray/etc, and frankly I'm bored out of my mind by neutral colors. Plus, I may go the AMG route and if so, I'm replacing a bright red Porsche Boxster S, so I want something that will stand out a bit.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thanks for the video Cysiam!

AngPogiAko - If you're from NY/NJ, you know that the vast majority of cars here are silver/gray/etc, and frankly I'm bored out of my mind by neutral colors. Plus, I may go the AMG route and if so, I'm replacing a bright red Porsche Boxster S, so I want something that will stand out a bit.
Most cars in all places are silver/grey/black. People are so afraid of their color they choose will effect the resale of the car.. In my country White is trending, lucky for my that's my color on y CLA.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here´s a picture of my baby :)
Took the picture last night at the dealer´s backyard. It has the Urban-package (Europe) with grey 18"-rims.
The color (Jupiter red) actually looked slightly dark in the evening light, in daylight it´s quite bright though.
I´m going to pick up the car tomorrow afternoon, can´t wait!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well, I've ordered Jupiter Red AMG with pan roof, memory package heated wash but std 5 spoke alloys - think i may go for the black multi spoke £300 option though!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts