Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know any good shops for Audio & Tints install in the Miami-Dade/Broward area?

Looking to install tints and a sound system from my previous car. Was looking for recommendations on a shop in the Miami-Dade or Broward area.

Thanks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, so I got tints installed this weekend. I spent all Saturday morning calling shops getting prices.

I went with Senor Stereo in Miami off of Bird Rd. I was hesitant to go with them because they had a lot of poor yelp reviews. But they were the cheapest and I'm a bit cash strapped lately.
In the end I am glad I did because I am pretty happy with the results for the price. I went with 20% all around (incl. windshield). I also chose the 3M Color Stable tint as I read a lot of good things about it online.

I will try to post some pics this weekend of the before after.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Posting for anyone who might be shopping around. Maybe I can save you some time.

This is the pricing I got when I shopped around, before I decided to go with the shop i did.
$245 @ World of Tinting (Miami) for Suntek Carbon
$298 @ Solar Tint Inc (Miami) for 3M Color Stable
$209 @ Allstate Tint Inc (Davie) for Suntek Carbon
$220 @ Autotronics (Miami) for 3M Color Stable
$250 @ Cartronics (Miami) for 3M Color Stable
$249 @ Professional Window Tinters (Miami) for 3M CS
$200 @ Senor Stereo (Miami) for 3M CS

Pricing was for side and rear windows only. I decided to add windshield at the shop, so I never got that quoted.

I went with the cheapest as I posted above and I was happy with the service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts