Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Anyone planning on AFTERMARKET WHEELS/TIRES etc?

12K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  osiris_x11 
#1 · (Edited)
..this is a pretty good place for deal breakers and its about an hour from my home...have a notice to Vossen wheels and the Concepts... they all are lovely... but ya know? :mblogoblack:is great too....
choices choices
Got :money: ???

Wheel Warehouse Online
-------------
and now behind the final curtain i present you with this link...

rims, wheels

Mercedes 19 inch Wheels | Buy Mercedes 19 inch Wheels Rims

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Sedan

---------
MERCEDES WHEELS 18 INCH CHROME RIMS (MBZ-480-18-CHR)

its our little secret how Cheap priced these wheels are... oh by the way, did U notice yet that some are Mercedes style???

...just a side note for those on a budget with a sports package...
instead of spending the 2300 you can get something really nice for 795 or less... assuming you keep your tires and dont get carried away with 19" je je je

See less See more
#5 ·
Pass on the roof-spoiler, instead do a vinyl overlay/wrap & get a pseudo Landau look! :D

I wonder what the trunk deck-lid lip-spoiler looks like? The trunk deck-lid is already somewhat pinched & angular, I wonder if a lip-spoiler would even be necessary!

#8 ·
I'd often look into aftermarket wheels for my ride but if I were to get a CLA it would have to have the Sports Package thus those sexy 5 Spoke AMG wheels would come included. I just can't see myself shopping for another set when those looks just right on the CLA !!!

#10 ·
I've always been a fan of the late '90s & early '00s AMG monoblock wheels. Simple & clean, yet w/ a solid & strong presence. They exuded a rather powerful look.

#12 · (Edited)
Surprisingly, the price differemce between replica/copycat/knockoffs & pre-owned late-model MB & AMG rims is negligible!

But yea- if you can source some BBS F1 replicas (they are out there in right size/offsets for such an application), count me in!

Perhaps a BBS F1 replica group-buy in the future, the price would be <$1k/delivered but minimum order is 20-sets!

(I almost never give'in to generic/no-name knock'off crappe` but for ~$10k BBS F1 vs. <$1k replicas... ha, eggactly!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.