Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those close to Chicago, is there any interest in meeting at the Supercar Saturday event opener on May 3rd? For those of you who don't know the event go check it out at Supercar Saturdays. Would be nice if we could line up a few CLAs together for display.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Same

But mercedes cla isnt supercar like cool ones in those pictures :(

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This event is for all car enthusiasts. Yes, they do have Veyrons, Aventadors, GT40s etc., but also normal cars. Last summer I saw two young kids in what I assume was their parents '99 Buick Regal. They were so excited parked next to Ferraris and SLKs. Priceless.

An here I was with my accord next to the big boys:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Wow dats a nice accord, didnt know there where any lambos/ferrari in illinois though, ive only seen one like ever.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the time has come, the event is Saturday. Hoping some of you Midwesteners are up for this.

Disclaimer: I have zero affiliation with this, I just attend and enjoy the event.
2014 Event Dates and Locations
We’re pleased to announce that 2014 will feature the same two event locations as last year, one in the southwestern suburbs and the other in the northeast suburbs. By holding events in opposite corners of Chicagoland we found that it helped to keep things fresh. As always, Supercar Saturdays events will be held on the first Saturday of every month all summer long. For the full story and information on the below locations, click here to read the complete post on the SCS Blog..from last year.

Our 2013 event dates and locations are as follows:

May 3rd – The Promenade Bolingbrook
June 7th – Bannockburn Green
July 5th – The Promenade Bolingbrook
August 2nd – Bannockburn Green
September 6th – The Promenade Bolingbrook

May Registration Now Open!
It's time to gear up for another fantastic Supercar Saturdays event coming up on May 3rd. Our first event this season will be held at The Promenade Bolingbrook from 9 AM until noon (however please arrive at 8 AM if you plan to display your car). We HIGHLY recommend RSVPing to stay up to date on arrival procedures, event updates, weather, etc.

Got questions? We've got answers. CHECK OUT OUR FAQ PAGE

FREE Detailing Clinic at SCS This Saturday!
Come learn proper car care techniques to better maintain the finish of your vehicle!

This 30 minute intro will take place at 9 AM in front of the Aesthetic Detail booth AT SUPERCAR SATURDAYS on May 3rd!

Let the professionals show you how to make your car a showstopper!

The topics that will be covered will be:
- Product Selection
- Microfiber Towels vs. Rag Towels
- Wax vs. Sealants
- Glass Coating
- Automatic Car Wash: The Tunnel of Death for Paint
- Proper Detailing

The presentation will start at 9 AM. Coffee and donuts will be served and the team will be on hand after class to personally consult with you about your vehicle.

Follow Us on Social Media
SCS is now on Instagram @SupercarSaturdays. Not on Instagram? Head on over to http://www.facebook.com/SupercarSaturdays and "Like" us today! Prefer Twitter? We're there too: http://www.twitter.com/SCSchicago.

We look forward to seeing you on May 3rd!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts