Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
listen carefully at 1:20

dont feel sad, USA version could be different:mblogoblack:
gotta remember this is Entry Level auto...

·
Registered
730 Posts
That's a non North America spec show-car, my friend! Manual transmission... ;)

They used such at the Detroit NAIAS. In'fact the auto-journalist is merely highlighting what's not on this exact CLA that he's sitting in, such as no auto climate-control, no power-seat, etc. These are likely gonna be offered in North America, whether standard (driver's power-seat w/ memory-settings) or optional (auto climate-control as part of the Premium package). He even iterated that it's not out yet what the U.S. version will get & not get w/ regards to these things (meaning he/himself doesn't know). Likely, he hadn't spoken to anyone who knew anything. It was widely purported during the event what's coming & what's not coming.

Whew... now I can goto sleep tonite w/o gastritis, ha! :D

No, wait- got to finish that work project & new learning/training module... grrr! :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
I posted this in another thread and then saw this one:

I stopped by my US dealer over the weekend and they are able to spec out CLA's in their computer system. There are no prices on any of the options yet, but they match up with what's in the config guide PDF posted elsewhere on this forum.

They printed out the config sheet for me. Under the standard equipment section it says:

Power driver seat & steering column with memory
Power passenger sear with memory

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for Posting Ulmer and welcome to our group here...
so far looks like a 50/50 we get power seats... the video presented showed and told manual... but here in usa it could be power... so no one knows till the car actually debuts at Geneva car show in early March next month!
(so keep your fingers crossed for power if thats what you like)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts