Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
]Wow, i am really impressed with the car in person, The night black looks gorgeous, the black interior is amazing. I really give MB credit for this badboy; I just took it for a quick spin,
The rear looks really neat. I have the LED tail lights.; I wasn't really diggin the base CLA without the LED Tail lights. it looked kinda plane, also the xenons are a must to get that LED daytime effect. -Diber

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Mercedes-benz

doing paper work more pics to follow:

I'm probably going to do away with the stock rims not a big fan. I think AMG's will look proper on the CLA.

Vehicle Car
Land vehicle Steering part Vehicle Car Steering wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mercedes-benz Mercedes-benz sls amg
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Mercedes-benz
Automotive lighting Red Light Lighting Automotive tail & brake light

Reactions: 45AMG

·
Registered
294 Posts
Congratulations, Diber. I'm with you on the LED tail lights. Even with several cars now coming with this feature, they're really distinctive. The xenon headlamps that are part of the same package are a must-must-must have! Once you've had a car with factory installed xenon headlamps you can never go back to halogen. I feel sorry for anybody that gets stuck with the base halogen headlamps and the non-LED tails.

How about some photos for us poor slobs that are still in waiting.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I agree to having the Xenon /Led Lights. It makes a whole difference. I would give up the sport package and pano roof but not the LED. I saw both cars side by side and the dealer was nice enough to show me at the same time what it looks like on both front and back. It looks lame especially in front when the turning lights are on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts