Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just had a meeting with Mercedes and here are some interesting facts!!!

There are only 350 CLA45s available for delivery through end of January
Only 200 of these cars will be delivered by end of December.
US dealers changed 1184 normal CLAs into CLA 45s
They have exactly 448 motors to date through January 18th.

Many of these additional orders that were slated for January production have been pushed back to June/14

I see many of you looking for discounts or best deals on CLA45. At this point getting a car is going to be luck enough...

Just thought I would share...If you have a VIN number congrats..your car is built. I see 35 of them wholesaled to dealers...

·
Registered
260 Posts
So just had a meeting with Mercedes and here are some interesting facts!!!

There are only 350 CLA45s available for delivery through end of January
Only 200 of these cars will be delivered by end of December.
US dealers changed 1184 normal CLAs into CLA 45s
They have exactly 448 motors to date through January 18th.

Many of these additional orders that were slated for January production have been pushed back to June/14

I see many of you looking for discounts or best deals on CLA45. At this point getting a car is going to be luck enough...

Just thought I would share...If you have a VIN number congrats..your car is built. I see 35 of them wholesaled to dealers...
By chance, any word about CLA250 Edition 1's delivery delays?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope they have all been released/wholesaled. They shipped the sold cars first and normal inventory will be slowly arriving to dealerships. They are working full shift through the weekend including Sunday to get cars delivered to dealers.

·
Registered
260 Posts
nope they have all been released/wholesaled. They shipped the sold cars first and normal inventory will be slowly arriving to dealerships. They are working full shift through the weekend including Sunday to get cars delivered to dealers.
Unfortunately it is not the case :( No one if forum members who ordered E1 received it, while many already received standard cars. My dealership (and 3 others around) told me, that there is some delay but they have no idea on why and how long...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I looked at several cars and any of them that are VPC delayed are for quality control and it is for both edition 1 and normal CLA250. Hang in there, car is worth waiting for. If you can get me your PO I can tell you exactly whats up.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I looked at several cars and any of them that are VPC delayed are for quality control and it is for both edition 1 and normal CLA250. Hang in there, car is worth waiting for. If you can get me your PO I can tell you exactly whats up.
PM sent, thanks :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Tim,
Thank you! I'm seeing my dealer/salesman today. This will be a test to see how much he is willing to keep me informed of my wait for the 45. ('Pre-ordered' in April) The questions that I have e-mailed him are: When do you expect your first 45, and what is your monthly allotment? (I'm supposed to get #4.)
I'm sure you know we all appreciate your news 'from the horse's mouth'. I owe you an apple.

Reactions: Blownaway
1 - 8 of 8 Posts