Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like most folks on hare, I too have put my $1000 where my mouth is and put an "expression of interest" deposit down for the CLA (dont know what flavour yet). After discussing with the rep and my local Benz dealer (Melbourne) he said that equipment levels and option packages coming to Australia will mirror the A class. Has anyone else heard this or anything different? Do you think MB will offer discreet individual options or group them as bundles?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I reckon that's probably right - the options will be the same (or very similar) as for the A-Class, and probably a similar price too.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey Beaky, yeah i have heard the same thing

on the 45AMGs there are only 3 options

1. Aero kit = $2000 - Lots of carbon inserts and big front and real spoiler and difuuser - sold
2. Black wheels = $500
3. Track Suspension - $2000 - The car doesnt get lower just 20% stiffer. I have heard a few people warning against this unless you are going to use it on the track a lot as the normal suspention is stiff.

The car is very highly specced up which is nice already - unlike beemer its like $80,000 + $20,000 options if u want a steering wheel lol.

Cant wait

Like most folks on hare, I too have put my $1000 where my mouth is and put an "expression of interest" deposit down for the CLA (dont know what flavour yet). After discussing with the rep and my local Benz dealer (Melbourne) he said that equipment levels and option packages coming to Australia will mirror the A class. Has anyone else heard this or anything different? Do you think MB will offer discreet individual options or group them as bundles?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah well, thats a shame. Had my heart set on a 250 with those black multi spoke wheels but looks like the only CLA to have those (if the A class is anything to go by) will be the 180.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts