Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orland Park has acquired some additional CLAs for this year!
We have a couple we traded from the Northeast that are going into production right now, and a couple that are built waiting for the boat!
Contact me [email protected]

·
Registered
199 Posts
Orland Park has acquired some additional CLAs for this year!
We have a couple we traded from the Northeast that are going into production right now, and a couple that are built waiting for the boat!
Contact me [email protected]
Thanks Brad, but I've already got one on order that is scheduled for production the first week of August. Maybe someone else will take you up on your deal? :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excellent!
I should have a CLA to show anytime now!
This is going to be a great new product!
Enjoy!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold out for 2013 for right now. I'm hoping to get more cars.
We are running a lease for $199/mo for 27 mos
On select 2013 C300 4 matics

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a few open CLAs for this year today. I am marketing them via Email to our past clients first. Let me know if you are interested and I will do what I can to get you the car this year!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Sold out for 2013 for right now. I'm hoping to get more cars.
We are running a lease for $199/mo for 27 mos
On select 2013 C300 4 matics
Wow, that's a good deal. I'm assuming that's with zero down. Because to advertise a lease without mentioning the cash required down would be irresponsible, deceptive, and downright sleazy IMO.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Wow, that's a good deal. I'm assuming that's with zero down. Because to advertise a lease without mentioning the cash required down would be irresponsible, deceptive, and downright sleazy IMO.
So 100% right !!! You can lease a $56k CLA45 for $199 a month if you have cap reduction of $18,000.

·
Registered
331 Posts
haha!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ok for those of you who actually have put their hands on an actual production cla, give us some impressions and details for us market. Power retractable outside mirrors, interior finish, real world size/feel vs c-class, etc?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Found one of the "cost-cutters", an actual hood prop stick opposed to hood shocks.
I only open the hood to dry everything off after washing so no problem with this short cut!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
C300 not a CLA...you have to keep reading the whole paragraph...even the really big words, JoeyO

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Over all a really great car!
The 250 engine is not a typical Benz engine feel. It requires a bit more "wind-up" to appreciate the power it has.
Beautiful lines, looks great in white!
The ECO start is a bit clumsy, but it can be turned off.
Great trunk space, but little backseat room.
Pano roof option a must-have.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts