Mercedes CLA Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Oh nothing so grandiose ... got some nice violet towels from sears to match the violet paint scheme
Our little forum is quite alive compared to many other car forums
What “other places” dare I ask?
Only The Shadow knows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
314 Posts
Oh nothing so grandiose ... got some nice violet towels from sears to match the violet paint scheme
Our little forum is quite alive compared to many other car forums
What “other places” dare I ask?
This forum and the Ford Raptor forum are my favorite car forums. I’m also subscribed to a couple BMW forums and the Ram Rebel forum and people go on there to ask questions but never contribute. The F-150 forum is the worst!

·
Registered
9,835 Posts
This forum and the Ford Raptor forum are my favorite car forums. I’m also subscribed to a couple BMW forums and the Ram Rebel forum and people go on there to ask questions but never contribute. The F-150 forum is the worst!
The “other” cla forum is comatose ... mbworld cla forum gets a ping here and there ... though mbworld has a lot of related information useful across several platforms etc

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Correction: I was wrong about Texas Dave, who was merely on a few extended road trips, and still makes his home in The Lone Star State.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Here's a few photos of the 16 Lexus IS 200t F Sport. It looks great, but not as sweet as the CLA. I saw black 250 go by me on the freeway and get a tinge of sadness. You can see how the gauge slides to the right and reveals another gauge to show. It comes from the LFA. This is the crumb from the LFA! I drove back down to San Jose to get the second key from the used car guys. They have a discount from a Lexus dealer there. I have to take it in Wednesday to get it programmed. He put on the front license plate. I figure I'd get it over with this time around. I waited four years to put it on the CLA.
My daughter drove us to a restaurant last night. She says it doesn't have the "pull" of the CLA, but it's a good
car for me. Not a compliment! :) She needs to have pull and will have it when she finishes nursing school, at some point. She's talking about a slightly used BMW M4.
Congrats! Nice looking exterior and controls. No photo of the door gap?

61 - 69 of 69 Posts