Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard the O&B system that is available in the SL65 AMG? I have been behind the wheel of a friend's SL65, and she cranked the stereo.... Sweet mother of Mercedes Benz! That was the best stereo system that I have ever heard. I spent a considerable amount of time on audio systems for my various cars and homes, so I am no slouch when it comes to knowing what good sound is, but this system is absolutely incredible.

That being said, is there a B&O check box for the CLS45 AMG? If there is, you should definitely check it.

Mercedes-AMG - Bang & Olufsen

·
Registered
312 Posts
Has anyone heard the O&B system that is available in the SL65 AMG? I have been behind the wheel of a friend's SL65, and she cranked the stereo.... Sweet mother of Mercedes Benz! That was the best stereo system that I have ever heard. I spent a considerable amount of time on audio systems for my various cars and homes, so I am no slouch when it comes to knowing what good sound is, but this system is absolutely incredible.

That being said, is there a B&O check box for the CLS45 AMG? If there is, you should definitely check it.

Mercedes-AMG - Bang & Olufsen
The HK system is killer. I can only imagine what the B&O system is like. Unfortunately, the best system you can get in the CLA 45 (or 250 for that matter) is the HK, and in order to obtain this, you need to buy the premium package (heated seats, home-link, etc). If I had the option, I'd opt for the B&O system and not have the rest of the premium package items, and still pay the premium price of $2250+/-. That sound system would be worth it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.