Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Oklahoma but we only have 2 dealers in the whole state!!! They are not nice and not flexible on the price....supply and demand. :( I am considering making the 3 plus hour drive but I'd like to work out a deal first over the phone or email. Does anyone know a great dealership (meaning one that will cut me a deal on an ordered car) in Dallas or surrounding areas? A good sales person would be great, too. Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I just leased from Park Place Grapevine after looking and talking at all the DFW area dealers. Steve Wickham is the Internet sales manager and he was great. Found exactly what I was looking for and took about $1500 off sticker. He would send me updates on what was coming in and was fantastic to work with. Good luck!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:big smile: Thank you so much, Blmoss! I appreciate your recommendation. I'll look him up and give him a call.

·
Registered
69 Posts
:big smile: Thank you so much, Blmoss! I appreciate your recommendation. I'll look him up and give him a call.
I just bought mine from park place grapevine a great sales guy there Corey Beford this place is awesome everyone there was friendly.... Good Luck ..

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really thought I was going to purchase a MY15 CLA 250 from Dallas, but I ended up getting the best deals in Oklahoma. I got a good discount promised from Tulsa and told my closest dealership in OKC and they matched it. I was working with Corey Beford in Dallas, too. He was a very nice guy, but they couldn't beat my local deals. So if anyone is interested in driving a bit, Oklahoma might surprise you. I loved working with Ed Hicks in Tulsa, but buying a few miles from home for the same price, just made more sense. My car will be done in December. Woot woot!

New2Mercedes, the car I ordered is similar to yours.....
2015 CLA-250 Cirrus White
Sahara Beige MB-Tex
Black Ash Wood Trim
Premium Package (with keyless go)
Sport Package w/AMG 18 inch wheels/high performance tires
Navigation
Rearview Camera
Illuminated Star
Rear Deck Spoiler
Bi-Xenon Headlamps w/LED Tail Lamps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts