Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
huh? If you could clarify it better and if its lease or buy. The "feed you up", no capisco.
Lol, sorry explaining has never been my strongest. Eg. If you give a big down payment and end up with idk $400 monthly payment. Or if you give a low down payment and negotiate and set the payments at $500 monthly and then on the first bill give a few thousands to bring the payment even lower than $400. I've heard from a friend that it works, idk to be honest.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Lease or purchase?
If purchase, a bigger payment along the way typically doesn't change the payment, your next payment due will still be the amt that was set at the beginning of the loan.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lease or purchase?
If purchase, a bigger payment along the way typically doesn't change the payment, your next payment due will still be the amt that was set at the beginning of the loan.
Well, then idk what was he talking about lol

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Lease or purchase?
That's absolutely right. The extra payment, like on a mortgage, will not lower your monthly payment although it will help you pay off the loan sooner.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Money is so cheap these days (if you have good credit) I put down a little, and used the extra cash I saved for the car to pay off student loans that are attracting interest rates more than 3x what I got for my CLA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.