Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you had 19 inch matte black amg rims + night styling package + amg performance seats
would you go with black exterior or white exterior?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
White. The Night Styling package on a black 45 will make it look more like a 250 with a Sports Package although with out it the accents around the windows, on the rockers and on the lower lip spoiler would be matte silver.

-Eric

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I know I said it already but just remember that an AMG without the Night Package means you get matte silver accents. If you're looking for a murdered out look you won't be getting it.

-Eric

·
Registered
294 Posts
I don't think you could go wrong with either the Black or White. I would probably go Black because I think that there are going to be a bunch of the White ones on the street in fairly short order and because any MB in Black always looks awesome.

Eric brings up a very good point about the Night Package. Any CLA45 with the 19 inch Black wheels is going to pretty much require the Night Package, no matter what exterior color. Having Black wheels with the silver front air dam and silver side skirt insert accents is going to look strange. Just my opinion and preferences.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Join the dark side of the force young ones... We have cookies...(Hopefully this'll bring added on support for the murdered out look :p)

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Join the dark side of the force young ones... We have cookies...(Hopefully this'll bring added on support for the murdered out look :p)
+1 on murdered out. My current car is gray and murdered out. Up in the air on what color for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
121 Posts
Does mountain gray with night package, 18" black multi spoke wheels with 20% tint count as murdered out? If so could you pass the cookies please!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Does mountain gray with night package, 18" black multi spoke wheels with 20% tint count as murdered out? If so could you pass the cookies please!
Yes you are in the murdered out cookie club.

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Its close enough! If it were Cosmos black you'd get two cookies though lol. *Hands him a cookie* Enjoy :D P.S Im the ruler of the murdered out club. Cosmos black Night Package black rims :p

·
Registered
127 Posts
Its close enough! If it were Cosmos black you'd get two cookies though lol. *Hands him a cookie* Enjoy :D P.S Im the ruler of the murdered out club. Cosmos black Night Package black rims :p
Do I get 2 cookies.... cosmos black. tinted. night package.

·
Registered
896 Posts
is it bad im between black and grey and now ? haha . .

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

1 - 20 of 23 Posts