Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't seen much blue or purple CLAs being posted so here is one I saw at the dealership.

It's a very dark grey blue in person, even with the show room lights.
image.jpg

image.jpg

I've got one more pic but this ipad isn't letting me post for some reason.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Surprising good, indeed!
If I have to take a color I cannot resell, I would select the Northern Light Violet.
This looks too close to a non-metallic blue Volvo & BMW used to have. The one East Germany used to sell as option to black.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
image.jpg

Here's the shot from the front. Also, the car is surprisingly dark inside even without the night package tint.

·
Registered
288 Posts
i like this color actually. I want to see some shots outside in the sun though, because artificial lighting makes colors look different sometimes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
outsider,
I agree. Don't understand it. MB must think we can't afford it or it's not in our car "culture".

·
Registered
681 Posts
Color pics are always interesting. First looks like Mt. Gray. Second looks like ???. Third looks like my Atlantic Blue BMW or possibly Universal Blue.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay guys. This CLA ( Canadian ) has folding mirrors. Why aren't US cars getting them ??

Does the car have the panoramic roof ? If so, it shouldn't be that dark.

Well the main difference is the Canadian car is already ~$2k more expensive even adjusting for exchange rates. This particular car looks like had the Premium package which is another $2,800 (includes panoramic roof).

I didn't get to sit in the car, when I said dark - i meant you couldn't see inside the cabin due to base tint/window glare I guess.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Enjoy the Blue and the Violet while you own it but unloading a car with those colors a few years down the road is not likely to go well for you. The Magno Polar Silver (flat finish) also likely to be undesirable color a few years down the road. And, you get to pay a premium for selecting all three of those colors!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Enjoy the Blue and the Violet while you own it but unloading a car with those colors a few years down the road is not likely to go well for you. The Magno Polar Silver (flat finish) also likely to be undesirable color a few years down the road. And, you get to pay a premium for selecting all three of those colors!
I agree. Sometimes mainstream colors have their benefits.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I agree. Sometimes mainstream colors have their benefits.
Had Steve Jobs not thought outside the box, we won't have the tablets we so love or the ubiguitous smart phone the way we know them today.
Had Elon Musk not thought outside the box, electric cars will look like milk carton for the next decade with range of 90 miles.
That said, I am still going with the white...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts