Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get rubber boot mats and fold out protectors for the boot sill for the new CLA 220d Shooting Brake. The only ones I can find online are for the X117 (Pre 2019 model of the CLA). I've googled / eBayed / Amazoned and found nothing in the UK.

Thanks

·
Registered
896 Posts
Welcome MVG :)
a) Have you already checked the Shooting Brake section in the MBUK Genuine Accessories Catalog, p. 53 Parts # A2536931900N Concertina Load Sill Protector + A1188140100 Boot Tub
b) I also saw references to "Check with your dealer"

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, no I didn't realise they did additional elements. Though to be fair the manual and paperwork that came with the car is about a million pages long and I'm still wading my way through it.
I'll have a look but from past experience I expect genuine extras won't be cheap. I've bought good quality aftermarket mats and boot protectors for other cars before and was hoping the same might be possible here for this model. It may be too new though for those to have hit the market though yet.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I agree.
Not even sure these are the best fit for your VIN. We don't have the Shooting Brake in the US, so best to check with your dealer, if you need quickly. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts