Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately my 2014 CLA was totaled by a deer not too long ago and I had to say goodbye to an awesome car but I wanted to share some pics of the brake job I did on it. The fronts are standard disk brakes and the rear are electric. I had the calipers power coated while I was doing the job and it came out fantastic. I also added drilled and slotted rotors to the front and rear for more stopping power. The only catch I had was trying to figure out how to release the rear brakes but a quick search and I found a you tube video explaining the menus to go through in the car’s system to release them. Super easy job even with bleeding the brakes. Here are some pics:

·
Registered
12,172 Posts
Awww man sorry to hear about your car!
Which rotors are those?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am so sorry but I do not remember. I just know they had them on the site for an “upgrade”. They worked well.

·
Registered
12,172 Posts
Yeah the Brembos

Let us know how their uv coating holds up

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone! I decided to quit my job because the boss had too many demands on me and in the end we quarreled. I hope that no one has ever left his job with such scandals. I started looking for a new job on this link. You might be interested to see what kind of job I'm looking for right now. Good luck to everybody!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts