Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If you don't mind building and configuring your Mercedes-Benz CLA in German and using Euros... oh, and also with some options that likely won't come to the states, then we have the link for you.

You can visit Mercedes-Benz's German website and the full Konfigurator tool is available for the CLA Lineup. There are a ton of high quality pictures, lots of information and options for the European CLA. Unfortunately here in the states we may not see all those options but until MB USA gets their act together this is the best we can hope for.

Here is the URL to visit to begin construction of your dream CLA today: Mercedes-Benz Deutschland - Konfigurator - CLA-Klasse Konfigurator

·
Registered
730 Posts
D'oh... again! Each & everytime I read this thread's subject, I think it's a new thread updating that the MB site CLA configurator has gone live! :eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. I'm new to the site. I have a Lexus IS300 that I love but it's got 180k so new car this year. The CLA may beat out the new IS's coming in June and sway me over to MB.

My question is: How much is a CLA-250 with sport package and leather seats going to be? If you look at European pricing, it seems like 50k (taking the exchange rate).

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hi. I'm new to the site. I have a Lexus IS300 that I love but it's got 180k so new car this year. The CLA may beat out the new IS's coming in June and sway me over to MB.

My question is: How much is a CLA-250 with sport package and leather seats going to be? If you look at European pricing, it seems like 50k (taking the exchange rate).
It'll come down to personal choice between the new IS & CLA, I'd say. Former w/ RWD dynamics, latter w/ more Euro feel/fit.

The USDM CLA250 will be $29.9k'ish MSRP, $900'ish destination-charge, $1,200 leather-interior, $2,000 sports-package. So, about $34k'ish pre-TTL. If going w/ a non-standard paint-finish, it's another $700'ish (standard paints are non-metallic red, white, black).

·
Registered
143 Posts
wallpaper.jpg

This is the Car I´m getting.I am not set on the color yet, but the Cirrus White is a kick-ass color combined with the Nightpack option. Is there a thread where users post their builds?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts