Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All Members

You may be already know that i had purchased the Big Turbo kit from C&C performance located in Santiago, Chile.

I have paid huge amount to these guys with names of Christian Briceno ( Owner), Javier Lopez ( Co Owner ) and Alvaro who is the mechanic and software.

They quoted me for 4500 USD with invoice in 10th May 2017, we had agreed that i could send payment in two parts as i would be able to my manage the cash flow because it would take time to build.

The first payment was made on 11th May 2017 for 2500USD to Javier Lopez via Xpressmoney and then i made another payment on 22nd June 2017 for 2750 USD with an additional 500 USD for some software tweaks as discussed in the Whatsapp Group among us.

They had promised me that the kit will be delivered after 3 weeks of full payment which was done on 22nd June 2017. Today its 12th September 2017 and i have not received the kit yet.

True, they sent the kit out, but by Correos De Chile as parcel service which was shipped in July 2017. Also Alvaro was the guy that stated it would take a few business to reach to where i live, Oman.

It has been a very hard time that i have been chasing them to give my refund as they failed to deliver the product as promised, however i am still willing to agree that i could wait for another kit if they really care for a customer positive experience, but they would not do it.

I dont know how much i can keep typing but i please don't fall into trouble like me, i was blind for the HP.

What you guys think i should do.

I have all the conversation they had initially given all their commitments before i decided to go ahead with them.

They are like its not their responsibility they shipped it out, which i can say that this company is not but only wants to run away from their problems

Omar:cussing:

· Registered
2,245 Posts
Did they give you a tracking number? A shipment of this value should've been insured -- or at least you should've asked them to insure it for how much it was worth... Then you could go after the shipping company.

Reactions: Geo K

· Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did they give you a tracking number? A shipment of this value should've been insured -- or at least you should've asked them to insure it for how much it was worth... Then you could go after the shipping company.
I have tracking number , it was shipped probably by Parcel service by Correos De Chile Post office of Chile, i dont know if they have insured anything because thats not my job to do so, also i cant initial any complaint , only sender can do,
They failed to deliver to kit thats enough its been too long

· Registered
2,415 Posts

· Registered
2,415 Posts
I have tracking number...They failed to deliver to kit thats enough its been too long..
Did you eventually receive the delayed shipment without damage?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts