Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I’ll be receiving my shiny new Cosmos Black CLA 220D Premium Plus with DAP and Red/Black Leather in the coming weeks and wondered if I’ll need a separate dashcam or if the on board cameras can be used in the UK now. Anyone know?

·
Registered
19 Posts
There are some rumors that there is the software availability for it, but it's disabled anywhere outside Russia. Here's where it would be listed on the mbux system. I don't see even this menu on mine, though.

·
Registered
434 Posts
just been reading the manual and it states that a usb stick must be inserted and have augmented reality for the dashcam to function, cant help any further as i dont have my car, but i did get the augmented reality set up so hopefully good to go when i get it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ans - I’ve got augmented navigation on my UK spec car, but the dash cam remains resolutely disabled I’m afraid. Maybe one day it’ll come to life with a software update, but it’s not there presently.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi. I’ll be receiving my shiny new Cosmos Black CLA 220D Premium Plus with DAP and Red/Black Leather in the coming weeks and wondered if I’ll need a separate dashcam or if the on board cameras can be used in the UK now. Anyone know?
If you have augmented navigation then you can use inbuilt camera, activation is £200 , you have to start it manually ee very time car is started, quality not that great , I have it on mine but use a separate mobius cam

1 - 10 of 10 Posts