Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see actual pictures of black and beige. It would help people choose the interior of their CLA's.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I wish the ash grey we had in the US was like the euro one with the ash/black combo. Same as the tan/black combo above. But nope we get the ugly all grey ash plastic trims too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish the ash grey we had in the US was like the euro one with the ash/black combo. Same as the tan/black combo above. But nope we get the ugly all grey ash plastic trims too.
The two tone beige is also the same in USA.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Yup i know. But the ash isnt. In the US we dont get two tone ash. We get all ash. Small exception if you get the leather interior package but all the trim plastic, etc are all ash grey not black like the beige option.

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Take a look at this link. New 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 for Sale - Stock #14170 | DealerRevs.com - Dealer Car Ad #86116403 I think the ash interior is still two tone, even though the online config shows it as an all ash door. You'll notice that model does not have the dash stitching and still has the two tone doors. I was worried about this because I didn't want a giant ugly gray door but I think it's going to be okay!
hmmm very interesting.. I agree I love the black interior but it's a small interior and the black makes it look even smaller and more cramped.. Thats why I was considering the ash till I saw the all ash ugly gray door like you mention above. Darn if you are indeed right then I have another dilema/decision to make.. Blk MB Tex or blk/ash combo.. ARGHH.. and it took me forever to finally settle on white and im still 2nd guessing if I should get Mtn Gray.. ahhh first world problems :)

This pic has the leather and interior package but it has the all ugly ash gray plastic trims and doors.... i have yet to see a MB Tex ASh in person. I've seen 6 CLA's at my dealer. All were black leather or black MB Tex interiors.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered Mountain Gray with Ash MB Tex interior, no sport, no leather. So I was worried about the doors but it does seem that in this configuration the doors will be two tone. I wonder if in leather they add that extra gray on the door to highlight the addition of the black MB Tex on the top and the stitching.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Of course that link I posted is so far the only evidence I have to support that the doors will be two tone. If they aren't I'm not sure I will take the car, it's been difficult getting a straight answer. I've been checking every day for real pictures of Ash MB-Tex interiors to find out!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts