Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
MG. I'm getting white. If you get MG then there will be one less white CLA on the road ;-)

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
i'm like you.. i cant decide between these two colors.. I think Mtn Grey might looks more expensive but white just looks nice and clean and classy too.. Plus white will save you about 800 bucks too. Guess I'm going with white.. no grey. no white. ahh cant decide either..

·
Registered
174 Posts
I just went to a MB dealership and they have a non-sport mt. grey CLA. The color looks very plain on it. I am sure it will look better on the sport package model. I would definitely go with white.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Tough decision. It looks great in white and they grey looks great, too. I'd probably choose grey because I think there will be so many white CLAs on the road and also because I've never really liked white cars...although...it really does look awesome in white. I wish I had this problem. Go grey. :)

You can't go wrong either way. Which way are you leaning?

-Eric

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mountain grey or white?
Color is a very personal topic, I have seen in person the white, black, red and MG, for me there is no contest, MG brings out the best of the contour of this beautiful car, it is just incredible nice in that color......white is nice, but ...when I saw it, I did not say WOW, MG...big WOW

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have seen a CLA250 with Sport Package in Mountain Grey and it looked GREAT! Now that the CLA is at North America dealers, you should be able to see both colors in person and make your final decision. Who knows, you might see a black or red one that catches your eye.

Arends, how about updating your user profile and adding a location so you can receive answers that are appropriate for your corner of the world. Obviously not needed for a color discussion, but is important for discussing most other features and functions of the CLA.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the feedback everyone!
I orderd cla 200 amg line with night package with intelligent light system panorama roof in white :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Good choice with white. Those were the two choices I had at my dealer. We went white, because the pano roof makes it look amazing and white looks classier to me. MG looks great also. Can't really go wrong either way the body lines on this car are amazing.

·
Registered
107 Posts
This has been my struggle as well. White, mountain gray, or silver. Placed my order on 9.30 on a car that was in the "yellow" phase of production. Went with white but the dealer knew I was really struggling w/ the color choice. He told me that I had a little time to change the color, but not a lot. Checked in with dealer yesterday (6 days after placing order) and the car is now in the "red" phase of production, which means no changes can be made at this point.

Find myself second-guessing my choice even though logically I know you can't go wrong with any of the three colors because the car looks great in all three. So, white it is and I am sure all of my anxiety will be calmed when I drive it off the lot in a month or so. In the meantime, where is that bottle of wine?!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You will be happy with white!
I had a c200 also white which is why I was leaning towards mg. Cause i dont want a white car again.
but when I saw the white cla that was it.
nothing wrong with mg but it just doesnt have that wow mercedes benz feel in my opinion.
especially with the pano roof tinted widows night package and black amg rims, breath taking :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just ordered Mountain Grey with the Red Cut AMG seats. My problem is the wheels, I don't want the 19" but they are included in the AMG Driver's Package P25 which I ordered. Someone at some time is going to question why the car has 8 wheels?
Incidentally the MB dealer has just taken delivery of a CLA 250 in Mountain Grey with the black 19" and it looks terrific, my wife used the word "sinister". It is just that lack of tyre sidewall and a harder ride in addition to the Performance Suspension which I question..

·
Registered
191 Posts
Those two colors are the most popular, according to my Mercedes dealer. I ordered mine in White. LOL

1 - 20 of 67 Posts